Scheduling: One Approach Does Not Fit All
In today’s competitive market, you can’t afford to take a one-size-fits-all approach to scheduling.
With the WorkForce Suite, you don’t have to.
The WorkForce Suite has changed the scheduling game with a dynamic approach to managing schedules for your entire organization including:
- Highly flexible options for grouping and filtering to tailor the experience to your users’ needs
- Publishing with version control, audit capabilities, and onscreen indicators to quickly identify changes
- View schedules for a single day or up to longer periods of months for planning
Simplicity with Flexibility
Sometimes you need consistent coverage but want to provide flexibility around employee availability. The WorkForce Suite helps keep it simple with:
- Recurring templates or rotating shift patterns for any interval
- Flexible schedules with built-in core hours to ensure coverage when you need it most
- Schedules for hourly and salaried employees
Eliminate Your Compliance Risks
Grievances, complaints, and lawsuits are costly. Confidently comply with scheduling rules and enhance the employee experience by:
- Adhering to legislative, contractual, and union work hour limits and required rest periods
- Ensuring workers have the skills and certifications required to perform each role
- Planning and publishing schedules well in advance to meet fair and predictive scheduling standards
Where You Need Them.
Delighting Your Customers.
When it comes to providing great customer service, your staffing needs can change depending on what you are looking to achieve. The WorkForce Suite helps you:
- Build schedules based on forecasted demand for every area of your business using your unique business data drivers
- Evaluate your schedule against your key performance indicators to achieve and exceed expectations
- Assign one or more tasks per employee per shift to minimize idleness and maximize productivity.