Variable Workforce? Not a Problem.
Streamline schedule creation and meet the needs of your entire workforce with a solution employees love to use.
“Wage costs are the single biggest cost in every business. As a business, we’ve been coming under wage budget in the last 4 consecutive financial years since we have started using WorkForce Forecasting and Scheduling.”
— Fred Harrison, CEO, Ritchies Supermarkets
Schedule Everyone. Anywhere.
Automatically create employee-friendly schedules aligned with your biggest priorities.
- Accurately forecast demand and generate compliant, employee-friendly schedules in sync with each store’s top priorities
- Easily schedule multi-task shifts so you easily rotate responsibilities and keep employees engaged
- Access multiple dynamic scheduling views with versatile filters to suit your business needs
Optimize Business Performance
Increase sales, improve the customer experience, and boost productivity across all locations.
- Optimize coverage for all departments and locations while automatically taking employee availability and store policies into account
- Avoid over or understaffing and maximize customer service—even during peak hours and key promotions
- Increase employee productivity and reduce turnover so managers can focus on elevating skills levels rather than training hordes of new hires
Keep Your Employees Engaged
Offer your employees a breakthrough user experience, available on any device.
- Allow employees to manage their schedules, request leave, update availability, pick up extra shifts, and more via their mobile devices
- Publish fair and predictable schedules and allow employees to swap shifts, request time off, and access timesheets on the go
- Provide complete visibility around work hours and pay calculations—including overtime and location-specific pay rates
Stop struggling to demonstrate compliance with myriad regulations.
- Automate compliance with national and local labor laws and absence regulations—including fair scheduling laws and schedule change notifications
- Automatically schedule breaks in compliance with applicable federal and local laws
- Maintain a complete audit trail of all changes made so you can easily supply proof of compliance when needed—even when employees work across multiple store locations