Union and Shift Workers? We’ve Got You Covered.
Simplify compliance, control labor costs, and mitigate risks across all employee groups and locations.
“With Workforce Software, we have better visibility over our large vacation banks, HR and payroll teams spend less time on admin, and employees have quicker turnaround and higher satisfaction with mobile time entry.”
—Ed Pypker, HR Director, Automation Tooling Systems
Comply With Every Rule
Compliance is never static. Now you can be ready for any change that comes your way.
- Automated pre-built best practices for labor laws and common business and union rules, including overtime equalization
- Account for you organization’s unique requirements, including union agreements and internal policies
- Easily prove compliance with a complete audit trail of all changes made—whether applied in historical, current, or future periods
Control Labor Costs and Stay on Track with Budgets
Put an end to costly payroll errors and empower your managers with strategic decision-making tools.
- Allocate hours to departments, projects, cost centers, and/or work orders for more precise budget tracking
- Optimize schedules to meet production demand, identify the lowest-cost resources, and minimize overtime
- Trigger proactive notifications as employees approach overtime thresholds so you can reallocate resources
Preserve brand equity and protect your company from non-compliance fines, penalties, and litigation.
- Deploy a single global solution across all employee groups and locations for complete visibility
- Avoid the fines, penalties, and litigation associated with labor law and union violations
- Maintain a complete audit trail of all changes made so you can easily supply proof of compliance when needed
Keep Your Employees Engaged
Offer your employees a breakthrough user experience, available on any device.
- Improve communications around schedule changes, time-off requests, pay calculations, and more
- Simplify overtime equalization and enable automatic callouts and proactive notifications to prioritize urgent tasks and keep your operations running smoothly
- Publish fair and predictable schedules and allow employees to swap shifts, pick up additional shifts, update availability, and access timesheets on the go