WorkForce Software Workshop: Employee Experience
3 On-Demand Webinars
The employee experience includes every moment of an employee’s time with an organization — from hiring and onboarding until they leave the company. It’s important that employers work to create moments that matter at every single stage of an employee’s tenure, so that every worker has a positive experience.
When an organization provides an excellent employee experience, employees are more engaged — creating happy customers, while attracting and retaining top talent.
Watch the following three webinars to learn about how HR leaders are adapting their employee experience strategies in the age of hybrid work, high employee expectations and a global talent shortage.
Session #1: Hybrid work
How to Optimize the Hybrid Working Model for Employee Choice
As we face what is being called the “Great Resignation,” HR Executives are working tirelessly to shift their operating model to hybrid work. Employers are revaluating the employee experience and prioritizing connecting with deskless workers to ensure that they are engaged.
This session discusses:
- How to build a unified culture that’s not just about employee satisfaction
- Approaching engagement as a business strategy that yields better results, especially for those physically furthest from upper management
- Evolving places of work so that they fulfill the needs and objectives of organizations, while also fostering employee belonging
- Steve Tonks, Senior Vice President EMEA at WorkForce Software
- Seren Bayramoglu, Vice President People Excellence Talent & Reward at Mölnlycke
- Martijn Seijsener, Global Head Employee Experience at Credit Suisse
- Paul Bennun, Vice President Employee Experience at DAZN Group
Session #2 Employee Experience
How to Improve the Employee Experience for the Modern Workforce
Ongoing disruption, a shift to hybrid workforce models and an employee population spanning five different generations for the first time in history has given rise to the modern workforce. Innovative HR leaders know that a great employee experience is a cornerstone of organizational resilience and essential to acquiring and retaining talent. But many employees are receiving a lacklustre experience in their day-to-day work lives — impacting their productivity and leading to higher turnover rates.
In this panel, HR leaders will discuss how organizations can provide a greater sense of purpose at work by giving employees greater flexibility, more meaningful interactions with peers and superiors, and the tools and information to do their jobs better, including:
- Giving employees a voice and greater flexibility
- Setting staff up for their best chance at success
- Creating moments that matter throughout the employee lifecycle
- Marc Gingras, Senior Vice President Employee Experience Strategy at WorkForce Software
- Laura Cole, Head of HR Digital Service & Employee Experience at Standard Chartered Bank
- James Baker, Global Head of HR at Jaguar Land Rover
Session #3 Talent
How to Avoid ‘The Great Resignation’ by Creating an Irresistible Employee Experience
HR leaders are confronting a war on talent. Organizations who invest in employee experience are gaining the competitive edge, citing increases in employee effort, job satisfaction, productivity and retention. But implementing a successful employee experience initiative that produces a high return on investment can be difficult without proper guidance, tools and practices in place.
In this panel discussion, HR leaders will discuss tips and strategies on improving the employee experience, lessons learned along the way and what they’d do differently if they could do it all over again. The discussion will touch on:
- Learning the difference between “what you can do” and “what you should do” when it comes to retention
- Planning your employee experience initiative and executing your employee experience plan
- Measuring employee experience success for refinement
- Joe Ross, Chief Product Officer at WorkForce Software
- Vir Amar Dasmahpatra, Vice President Talent & Learning at Schneider Electric
- Zakaa Farhat, Global Vice President HR, Supply Chain Deliver and Quality at Johnson & Johnson