End-of-Year Workplace Compliance Update: Employment Laws and Regulations to Know Before 2022
As 2021 comes to an end, it’s essential to ensure your organization is up to date with the ever-changing employment laws and regulations. Our Director of Compliance is here to walk you through the newly enacted and updated laws that U.S. and Canadian employers should know to end the year on a high with a successful compliance check.
Watch the latest installation of our Compliance Navigator webinar series, End-of-Year Workplace Compliance Update: Employment Laws and Regulations to Know Before 2022. Discussion topics include:
- Changes to Connecticut Family and Medical Leave
- Amendments to California Family Rights Act Leave
- Missouri’s new Leave for Victims of Domestic or Sexual Violence
- Changes to Illinois Victims’ Economic Security and Safety Act Leave
- Expansions to the Oregon Family Leave Act (OFLA)
- New York Paid Family Leave Amendments
- DC’s Expanded Paid Leave for Families
- Changes to Rhode Island Temporary Caregiver Leave
- Employment Law Updates for Canadian Employers
- COVID-19 Updates
- And more!
Director of Compliance | WorkForce Software