How to solve 7 workforce management problems retail managers face every day…
Because your store managers’ problems are your problems, too.
Your managers are on the front line of your organisation’s success:
- They’re creating schedules that are lean yet effective, fair yet efficient.
- They’re hiring, training, and supervising staff.
- They’re managing budgets.
- They’re selling.
This eBook offers solutions to the most common workforce management problems retailers face. Problems that slow managers down, chipping away at their passion, productivity, and profitability, including HOW TO:
- Stop time theft
- Fill empty shifts
- Work through traffic surges
- Enforce attendance policies
- Create consistently lean schedules
- Provide hourly staff with work-life balance
Discover modern, digital solutions to these and other common, costly retail workforce management issues. Because as these problems persist, they compound, taking a toll on managers and employees—not to mention customers.