“Rite Aid selected WorkForce Software based on their expertise on scheduling employees across multiple locations, user friendliness and their rapid implementation strategies.”
How WorkForce Software Helped Rite Aid Schedule Staff More Effectively and Reduce Overtime Costs
- Schedule associates and pharmacists across multiple locations more efficiently
- Reduce unnecessary and unexpected overtime and labour costs
- Gain better visibility into employees’ schedules and easily fill shifts
- Employees had difficulty staying informed about their schedules and managing their availability
- Inefficient scheduling processes often led to payroll processing errors and additional overtime costs
- Needed a solution to integrate with existing time & attendance platform on a large, complex scale
- Rite Aid was looking for a solution that helped identify staffing gaps, reduced labour costs, provided visibility into employees’ schedules and allowed staff to be more engaged in managing their availability
- Leveraged labour forecast data to optimise scheduling processes with WorkForce Scheduling
- Provided a platform for associates and pharmacists to check their schedules and manage availability from personal devices easily
- Integrated solution into company workflow thanks to its intuitive user design and WorkForce Software’s streamlined implementation process
Overtime Cost Reduction
With WorkForce Software’s employee scheduling and labour forecasting tools, Rite Aid was able to optimise their workforce planning by gaining insights into staffing gaps and scheduling employees more effectively, decreasing overtime by 7% and saving $1.5 million annually.
Better Customer Service
Since using WorkForce Software’s labour scheduling solutions, Rite Aid can provide associates with fair and predictable schedules more consistently, increasing sales and customer service levels.
Improved Work/Life Balance
Rite Aid uses WorkForce Software to help pharmacists stay informed about their schedules and have more control over their workload. By staying informed about their schedules through the app, Rite Aid staff now enjoy a better work/life balance.
Slow implementation processes can make or break any technology integration. Rite Aid was able to deploy WorkForce Software’s labour forecasting solution to 4,600 stores across multiple areas in the U.S. in only 60 days.
Stores rolled out in 60 days
Overtime savings per year
Retailer Value Centre
Visit this hub full of resources and see the value driver benefits your peers have realised.
See It in Action
Request a personalised demo to see how the WorkForce Suite can help you improve business outcomes.