Absence and Leave Management
Complete Coverage for All Your Needs
Streamline all aspects of employee absence and leave policies while simplifying compliance with rapidly changing regulations.
Unmatched Accrual Accuracy
Never second guess again if an employee has enough time off available.
- Automate all your accrual and entitlement policies including prorations, carryovers, transfers, grandfathered rules and more—from probation to termination
- Accurately project all future balances accounting for all your rules and any planned usage
- Receive advanced notice when new entries or requests impact planned time off
Managing Leaves of Absence
Don’t miss a beat when it comes to managing employee leaves of absence—whatever the reason.
- Determine leave type and eligibility from HR data and employee responses to a simple online questionnaire
- Workflows walk your employees and HR administrators through every step of the process—from initial request to return to work authorisation
- Covers all your leave policies including intermittent leaves and concurrent eligibility, whether required through legislation, collective bargaining agreements, or internal policies
Comply with Confidence
Mitigate the risks of non-compliance with legislation, awards, collective bargaining agreements, and internal policies.
- Leverage pre-built best practices for common requirements.
- Configure your unique policies from collective bargaining agreements or contracts of employment—even those that run concurrently
- For a single source of truth for all leave events, automatically create and populate documents and store completed documents.
- In the event of a complaint or audit, prove compliance with a complete audit trail
Empower Your Workforce
Improve communication with convenient self-service tools.
- Your employees and managers will navigate through the online time off request and approval process with ease
- Prevent requests or approvals that don’t meet pre-defined criteria
- Route time off requests based on the absence type and qualifications defined by you
- Provide employees with greater transparency into your organisation’s time off and leave policies to reduce enquiries and administration time