The Tough Questions to Ask Prospective Leave Administration Solution Providers
Depending on the industry and size of your organization, you may be managing hundreds of employee leave events, or cases, at any given point. These leave events can be due to a variety of reasons including:
- Treatment and recovery of a serious health condition or injury
- Caring for a family member with a serious health condition or injury
- Bonding with a new child including the birth, adoption, or fostering of a child
- Military service deployment
- Reasonable accommodations for employee with disabilities
- Support services or court proceedings for victims of a crime
Without the right leave administration solution to manage each leave event or case, it can be challenging for organizations that work across multiple geographic locations. This eBook is designed to equip you with the critical information you need to consider along with some tough questions to ask when evaluating your options for a leave administration solution.
Ready to learn the answers?
This book breaks it down. Download it now, for free.