“WorkForce Software has helped drive efficiencies—from assessing changes that we would like to make in the system to make it more efficient for us and for our employees, to reducing errors like data entry errors so that payroll has less to contend with.”
Workforce Transformation Journey with Eastern Municipal Water District
A Groundbreakers Story
Eastern Municipal Water District (EMWD) is California’s sixth-largest retail water agency serving 839,000+ people with a mission to “deliver value to [their] diverse customers and the communities [they] serve by providing safe, reliable, economical and environmentally sustainable water, wastewater and recycled water services.”
Organization: Eastern Municipal Water District
Industry: Water, Wastewater Service, and Recycled Water
Employees: 620 (1 Union)
Headquarters: Perris, CA
WFS Partner: Workforce Insight
EMWD’s Stage of Adoption and Future Vision
Implementation Lessons Learned
- Engage with an approved WorkForce Software partner for ongoing support, upgrades, and enhancements
- Leverage seasoned experts who can present best-practice options and pros and cons
- Explore customized training services and/or materials to drive ongoing adoption
- Establish a collaborative and reliable resource model
Additional Takeaways for Successfully Transforming Your Workforce Management System
- Early and ongoing executive sponsorship and alignment is essential
- Truly understand business and HR policies up front
- Build a change transformation support network for go-live and beyond
- Augment your internal team with subject matter experts
See it in Action!
To see how our solution can help you improve business outcomes, request a personalized demo.
WorkForce Suite for Public Sector
Control labor costs and demonstrate compliance with complex pay rules across all employee groups and locations.