“Our workforce evolved from a labor intensive and manual process to an efficient, easy to use digital experience with WorkForce Forecasting and Scheduling. The solution has minimized payroll errors, improved productivity, and reduced labor costs—all while helping colleagues achieve a better work/life balance by giving them greater visibility into future rosters and tools to indicate availability or request time off.”
Ladbrokes Coral Group
Ladbrokes Coral Group is a UK-based betting and gaming company with approximately 18,000 employees, 3,500 retail shops and a strong online presence. The company was formed in 2017 through the merger of Coral and Ladbrokes, two competing UK-based betting and gaming companies.
WorkForce Software Forecasting & Scheduling has allowed Ladbrokes Coral to reduce labor costs by millions and operate its business much more efficiently. Payroll inquiries dropped 98%, managers spend less time managing schedules and more time managing their shops and staff, and employees have improved work-life balance and increased engagement.
- More accurate time capture and reduced payroll leakage
- Optimized schedules with systematic enforcement of overtime policies
- Reduced time for managers to create and review schedules
- Improved visibility of schedules and staff availability across retail outlets
- Greater employee satisfaction with access to schedules online or via mobile device
Reduction in payroll inquiries
In labor cost savings
WorkForce Forecasting and Scheduling
Accurately forecast your labor requirements and schedule your workforce.