Absence, Leave, and Accommodations
Take A Tour
Take a 12-minute video tour to see the WorkForce Suite’s Absence Compliance Tracker (ACT) in action and discover the capabilities that can help your organization manage all aspects of employee time off, leave, and accommodation requests—all while simplifying compliance with rapidly changing regulations and reducing costs.
Please complete the form to register for the tour!
Check Out Our Blog Post
Here are a few new employment laws and rules that will take effect over the next several weeks.
Unmatched Accrual Accuracy
Never second guess again if an employee has enough time off available.
- Automate all of your accrual policies, including prorations, carryovers, transfers, grandfathered rules and more—from probation to termination
- Accurately project all future balances accounting for all of your rules and any planned usage
- Receive advanced notice when new entries or requests impact planned time off
Complete Leave Case Management
Don’t miss a beat when it comes to managing employee leaves of absence—whatever the reason.
- Determine leave type and eligibility from HR data and employee responses to a simple online questionnaire
- Pre-built and configurable workflows walk your employees and HR administrators through every step of the process—from initial request to return to work authorization
- Covers all your leave and accommodation practices, including intermittent leaves, concurrent eligibility, and accommodations unrelated to a disability—whether required through legislation, union agreements, or company policies
Comply with Confidence
Mitigate the risks of non-compliance with legislative, union, and company policies.
- In North America, update service provides you access to the latest updates for hundreds of national and local leave and accommodation regulations including the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Configure your unique union and collective bargaining agreements and internal policies that may be more generous and/or run concurrently with regulations
- Store and auto-populate required documents throughout the process for a single source of truth for all aspects of a case
- In the event of a complaint or audit, demonstrate compliance with detailed documentation and a complete audit trail
Empower Your Workforce
Improve communication with convenient self-service tools.
- Your employees, managers, and HR staff will navigate through the online request and approval process with ease
- Prevent requests or approvals that don’t meet pre-defined criteria
- Route time off requests based on the absence type and qualifications defined by you
- Provide employees with greater transparency into your organization’s time off, leave, and accommodation policies to reduce inquiries and administration time