Utilising our team of experts and our certified partner network, we’re able to get you up and running quickly with a solution designed to meet your needs. Plus, our cloud-based workforce management solutions provide the flexibility to grow with you as your needs change. True to our reputation for making work easy, our solutions can always be adapted to address your future needs, from regulatory changes to global expansion, increased leave management needs, and more robust workforce scheduling capabilities.
A successful implementation isn’t just cost-effective on the front end; it also boosts employee adoption and helps you achieve a faster return on your investment. Our globally experienced services team will help you:
- Identify key business goals and priorities for your workforce management solution
- Map out a strategy for completely and efficiently meeting your goals
- Determine the best implementation approach for your organisation’s budget and timeline
- Establish benchmarks and metrics for evaluating the long-term success of your solution
No matter what degree of implementation support you need, we can help. WorkForce Software can configure and implement your workforce management solution, provide consultative assistance to your internal team, or coordinate your implementation with a variety of trusted Systems Integrators. We can also help you explore the advantages of each option and choose the best approach for your specific time and attendance, leave management, and/or staff scheduling needs. Each and every implementation project is designed to deliver a a complete project including:
- Solutions designed around your requirements, leveraging our best-practices based delivery model
- Configuration based upon standard components to ensure the highest quality delivery
- Extensive testing to ensure that the solution performs as expected
- Deployment assistance throughout the deployment lifecycle
We offer a range of timekeeping and scheduling optimization assessments to ensure that your time and attendance, scheduling, and leave management solutions remain tightly aligned with your current goals and objectives.
WorkForce Software’s change management service was developed to help organisations like yours achieve successful, smooth transitions when implementing new absence management and time tracking processes. Our team can provide you with expert guidance, a proven roadmap, and customisable tools to help your organisation address the human element of change.
- Create a structured approach to implementing our solutions
- Prepare your entire workforce for the required changes
- Meet employees’ needs with easy-to-use self-service tools
- Increase employee adoption and achieve lasting benefits