WorkForce Software Implementation Services
The implementation phase is where strategic planning meets real-world application. Even the most sophisticated workforce management technology will fail to meet your business objectives without an implementation strategy that is well-aligned with your organizational needs.
WorkForce Software’s 360° Implementation services provide several distinct choices to help you implement the EmpCenter solution in concert with your team:
- 360° Assist – in this model, EmpCenter implementation is conducted via personnel from within your own organization, with WorkForce Software’s professional services team acting in a supporting capacity only. Of course, we provide complete training services to your technical team.
- 360° Coach – this represents a phased implementation approach where WorkForce Software’s professional services team completes the majority of the initial implementation work, with representatives from your organization ‘shadowing’ and supporting the team. Over subsequent phases of the project such as new locations or unions, your team assumes a greater leadership role in the implementation until WorkForce Software personnel ultimately serve in a support-only role.
- 360° Complete – through this ‘turn-key’ approach, WorkForce Software implementation personnel are responsible for the entire implementation with little to no support from representatives within your organization.
Regardless of the implementation model you choose, WorkForce Software ensures you are always informed via a dedicated project manager who provides detailed progress reports and consistent updates on the status of your workforce management project.
Furthermore, WorkForce Software’s Professional Services Team delivers a broad selection of optional services aimed at further enhancing your organization’s workforce management strategy, including:
- Tailored Documentation Services – EmpCenter ships with standard user guides and online help. To get the highest levels of adoption, these can be tailored to meet your organization’s specific policies, screen layouts, and procedures.
- AutoTest Development Services – assist you in developing, building and utilizing a robust automated testing methodology to ensure changes and updates to your environment do not affect the configuration
- Tailored Reporting & Custom KPIs – are jointly developed as part of EmpCenter Analytics to provide strategic and tactical insight into the day-to-day activities of your organization
- Change Management Services – help you to develop a complete internal communications program aimed at proactively informing employees and managers of changes and improvements they will experience through EmpCenter, as well as aid employee engagement and employee adoption of your workforce management strategy.