Jun 9, 2017
In this technical WorkForce Analytics report development course, participants will learn the capabilities and details about the data stored in the system. In addition, you will learn the basics of customizing the WorkForce Suite sample universe and how to create and work with WorkForce Analytics reports.
This course incorporates the content in course ANL01. You should not take ANL01 if you intend to work with the sample universe.
The American Payroll Association has approved this program, course code #14WFS‐019, for 6.5 Recertification Credit Hours (RCH). Please note the course code in your recertification file folder.
Anyone who will customize the sample universe and create WorkForce Analytics reports to view WorkForce Suite data.
Database schema training (ACT10, ASC10, TMA10, FTM10, or FMN10)
For customers licensing more than one of the following products, only TMA10 is required:
- WorkForce Time and Attendance
- WorkForce Absence Compliance Tracker
- WorkForce Fatigue Management
- WorkForce Fatigue Management – Nuclear
For customers also licensing WorkForce Advanced Scheduler and who wish to make changes to the WorkForce Advanced Scheduler sample universe, ASC10 Database Schema is additionally required.
This is a technical course. Attendees should have a solid understanding of basic database concepts, at least basic proficiency in Structured Query Language (SQL), and a basic understanding of WorkForce Suite or its Policy Editor.
- Introduction to WorkForce Analytics functionality
- Introduction to the WorkForce Suite sample universe structure
- Introduction to creating and modifying:
- Courses and sub‐courses
- Objects and filters
- Lists of values
- How WorkForce Suite and the WorkForce Analytics tool work together
- Create and run queries in WorkForce Suite
WorkForce Software – USA
38705 Seven Mile Road
Livonia, MI 48152
Jun 9, 2017